PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using the TSA, website (the “Site”), you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms & Conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”) and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including United States export and re-export control laws and regulations. In these Terms & Conditions, the words “you” and “your” refer to each customer or Site visitor, TSA “we”, us” and “our” refer to Timeshare-Answers, and “Services” refers to all services provided by us.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms & Conditions periodically. If at any time you find these Terms & Conditions unacceptable or if you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use this Site. We may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice to you. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact our Legal Department.
You agree that by using the site and the services you are at least 18 years of age and you are legally able to enter into a contract.
TSA Services also include a review of your answers for completeness, spelling and grammar, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. TSA and its Services are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney.
2. Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by TSA. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned by TSA. Except as otherwise expressly provided by TSA, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way .
3. Rights and Responsibilities. TSA takes all reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
4. No warranty. the site and all materials, documents or forms provided on or through your use of the site are provided on an “as is” basis. to the fullest extent permitted by law.
TSA makes no warranty that: (a) the site or the materials will meet your requirements; (b) the site or the materials will be available on an uninterrupted basis.
5. Limitation of liability. in no event shall TSA, our officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages.
6. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TSA, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
7. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing TSA or using TSA document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights.
8. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product there from is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
9. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
10. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
11. Governing Law; Venue. By using this Site, you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its choice of law rules. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the Site or Materials shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Florida, and in the County of Orange. You and TSA agree exclusively and irrevocably to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding. These Terms & Conditions expressly exclude and disclaim the terms of the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, which shall not apply to any transaction conducted through or otherwise involving this Site.
12. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2009, TSA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
13. Trademarks. TSA, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of TSA. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
14. Acknowledgement. By using TSA’S services or accessing the TSA site, you acknowledge that you have read these terms & conditions and agree to be bound by them.
TSA is not a law firm, and the employees of TSA are not acting as your attorney.